If you are considering taking one of the levels of the CFA Exam in calendar year 2020 and, are not already registered to take the exam, then you may be eligible to apply for one of the CFA Institute Access Scholarships that will be made available to CFA Society Austin to award to qualified individuals in our area during 2019.
- Access Scholarships provide needs-based scholarship opportunities to the CFA Program for those unable to afford the full price of the enrollment and registration fees; therefore it is not available to anyone who is already registered for the CFA exam. Also, candidates whose employer provides financial assistance to them are ineligible.
- These scholarships can be awarded to recipients at any exam level based upon the Access Scholarship Official Rules.
- These scholarships will be awarded based on the calendar year, beginning with the 2019 calendar year.
- Recipients who receive a 2020 scholarship may select to use the scholarship for either the June 2020 or December 2020 examination.
Waive the CFA Program enrollment fee and reduce the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$250.*
Access scholarships are awarded on or before 1 December to be applied to exams in the following year. If awarded, the recipient can apply the scholarship to the
- June exam (Levels I, II, and III) or
- December exam (Level I only)
Submission deadline to apply for an Access Scholarship for both the June 2020 and December 2020 exam is September 15, 2019
2020 Scholarship winners will receive notification in December 2019. Applicants must wait until the scholarship notifications occur before registering for the applicable exam or they will be ineligible for the scholarship and the application voided.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find all of the details, eligibility requirements, Official Rules and a link to the application on the CFA Institute’s website at the following link: CFA INSTITUTE ACCESS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Learn more from CFA Institute about the CFA designation and its significance.