Enrollment Period for the CFA Society of Austin’s Mentoring Program is Open!
Mentor Application can be downloaded here.
Protégé Application can be downloaded here.
Please submit completed applications to Mentor.Program@cfaaustin.org by Sunday, October 2, 2016.
Purpose: Provide a one-on-one relationship built on encouragement, trust, and development for another CFA Society of Austin member. Develop skills and work toward personal/professional goals through networking and knowledge sharing.
Protégé Eligibility: Limited to those who have passed level II of the CFA Program and are current members of the CFA Society of Austin. If you are not a member, please sign up here.
Enrollment Period: Applications being accepted during September 17 – October 2.
Definition of Mentoring:
“Mentoring is defined as a professional relationship in which the Mentor assists the Protégé in developing specific skills and knowledge that will enhance the Protégé’s professional and personal growth.”
Benefits to the Protégé:
- Professional and leadership development
- Gain new perspectives on how to accomplish your goals
- Career planning
- Career growth
Benefits to the Mentor:
- Chance to give back and make a positive impact on another member’s professional development
- Demonstrate leadership skills and enhance your own professional development
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career from “reverse mentoring”
Questions regarding the CFA Society of Austin’s Mentoring Program can be directed to Mentor.Program@cfaaustin.org.