Mentor Application can be downloaded here.
Mentee Application can be downloaded here.
Please submit completed applications to Mentor.Program@cfaaustin.org by Friday, October 6, 2017
Purpose: Provide a one-on-one relationship built on encouragement, trust, and development for the benefit of CFA Society of Austin members. Develop skills and work toward personal/professional goals through networking and sharing of knowledge and experience.
Eligibility: Limited to current members of the CFA Society of Austin. If you are not a member, please sign up.
Enrollment Period: Applications will be accepted during the enrollment period between September 15th – October 6th.
Definition of Mentoring:
“Mentoring is defined as a professional relationship in which the Mentor assists the Mentee in developing specific skills and knowledge that will enhance the Mentee’s professional and personal growth.”
Benefits to the Mentee:
- Professional and leadership development
- Gain new perspectives on how to accomplish your goals
- Career planning and growth
Benefits to the Mentor:
- Develop leadership skills and enhance professional development
- Chance to make a positive impact on another member’s professional development
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career from “reverse mentoring”
Questions regarding the CFA Society of Austin’s Mentoring Program can be directed to Mentor.Program@cfaaustin.org.